dinsdag 4 oktober 2011

inspiratie... meese manifest

5 opmerkingen:

  1. yes inspires me to pick up tweets and translate them into oldschool pen continiously. And I wonder, is Meese being ironic here (with seems to fit his style) or is he speaking from his heart...I really wonder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. well, i think meese finds, in my opinion, the right balance between, what comes with our reality and the fiction of it.
    thoughts and ideas about art, taking it to a social and political discours with the humor that comes with it, the uselessness versus usefulness of political ideals and transforming this into the language of art.

    and believing meese or not sometimes i also fall in love with scarlet johanson, and i am not even a lesbian.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. was an inspiring performance
    http://www.rietveldacademie.nl/project/performance-jonathan-meese-27-september-2010

    I remember he said something like this: "art is breathing and art is kissing scarlet johanson..."
    brilliant

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. could be both ironic and from the heart. I mean, if it's to good to be true, irony can make it digestable, acceptable...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen